Sunday 20 May 2012

Progress!


The first 2 coats of sealer are on, enough to protect the timber. The top coats will go on once all the work is complete and that could be months away. 

Ready for the sink and plumbing.
Sink in.

I do a huge variety of tasks in my kitchen and have found the way to make each more efficient is to create many different workstations throughout the room. I work out what I’m going to do most frequently then give those things priority. My main workstations are ready to go at any time, these are bread making, meals prep, farm produce processing (mostly vegetables at the moment, but when we are milking it includes milk, cream and butter). Areas that are ready to go with minimal effort, general baking, preserving (canning, bottling, drying, freezing etc), cheese making and brewing. There are also things I do at longer intervals like soap making and butchering.

No comments:

Post a Comment